Have time for a quick survey?
We want to provide you with the best experience, so your feedback is very valuable to us. All you need to do is answer 5 simple questions
Takes 3 minutes
What can EURES do for you?
EURES helps jobseekers to find jobs and employers to recruit from all over Europe
You can move to any country within the EU, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to look for and take up a job thanks to the European Union agreement on free movement of workers.
EURES helps and supports jobseekers to find jobs and employers to find suitable candidates across the Europe.
A broad range of services are available on the EURES portal and via more than a thousand EURES Advisers working in the EURES Member and Partner organisations.
EURES services to jobseekers and employers include:
- Matching job vacancies and CVs on the EURES portal;
- Information, guidance and other support services for workers and employers;
- Information about living and working conditions in EURES countries;
- Specific support services for frontier workers and employers in cross-border regions;
- Support to specific groups using Targeted Mobility Schemes;
- European (Online) Job Days platform ; and
- Information on and access to assistance after getting a job such as language training and support with integration in the destination country.
Visit the EURES portal to learn more about the available services. Find contact details of the EURES Members and Partners on EURES in your country or contact a EURES Adviser directly by phone, mail or chat.